Call us at
You may also click the button below to complete the online registration. We will contact you once we receive the registration to schedule your appointment.
13700 83rd Way North #201
Maple Grove, MN 55369
The consultation session is a free 30 minute appointment, either in-office or via phone, for couples or individuals to talk with your therapist. The consultation provides an opportunity to ask questions about therapy and glean an understanding of the therapists skills and experience. It is also beneficial in discerning the therapy-client fit, if you should decided to continue on-going therapy. For some people therapy can feel intimidating and the consultation session can help mitigate those fears. Consultation sessions are not therapy, therefore we do not complete a therapeutic assessment, provide therapy skills or offer recommendations or resources. However, the consultation session is held under the same level of privacy as a regular therapy session.
Consultations can provide:
• Clarity and confident whether to pursue therapy
• Information about the services we provide
• Insight regarding therapists' background and experience
• Trust in the therapists' skills and expertise
• Knowledge about the process/skills of therapy and how it could help